RE: big'uns

Joe-
  Hang on to those contributions.  I'm thinking 35s are only 2 more
inches, so what the hell.  This year I'll be designing a spring over and
keeping my 3" body lift.  It won't be ridiculously monsterized, but it
ain't gonna be the same neither!  After I get the creature comforts
taken care of for Miss Nicole, the planning will begin.  In the mean
time, with a lokrite in the rear, I want an ARB up front, so On board
air will be next (after the fuel injection which is still in the box).

  35s.  That's as tall a tire as you need.(BG!)

Rob Cavaleri '78 beautiful beast (BB for short)