RE: Paragon video

My opinion:  a Scout II with 4" suspension & 3" body lift, 33's, is about
the "perfect" size.  It's not ridiculously monster-ized, yet for a "smaller"
truck, it still gives off quite a presence.  Thanks, Rob, for the
opportunity to see such beauty first hand.  I'll send my IHC-Anonymous
donation requests to your address. <g>

Joe Costanzo
'79 Scout II