What is the 4x4?

>On page 126 there is a
>blurp about wheeling in Iceland. There is what looks very much like a
>Scout sunk in ice water up to the top line. Could this be one of those
>Saharas? The rear from the doors back is deffinantly a Scout, except for
>the tail gate latch, but the front has flat fenders like a J##p.

Dan,

I look at this for a long time too... I couldn't figure it out...
No I don't know of anything with the flatfenders..  But the rear is
definitely a Scout.
Maybe so Hybrid 4x4????/

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted
http://members.xoom.com/ScoutII