Remote Starter Solenoid Help

IHC All,

I am getting ready to put a F*rd remote Starter Solenoid in my Model 80 and have
a question. I have read the directions that Darrel Kline put together on the
FAQ of the bulletin, and it appears that these are for the Scout 2 as there is
no mention of the 72" resistance wire that is connected to the "R" post on the
solenoid. I checked the wiring diagram of the Scout II that is out on the
bulletin as well, and while it shows the "R" post on the solenoid, there is no
wire that goes to it.

The wiring diagram that I have for my model 80 clearly shows a circuit between
the "I" post on the Key Switch to the "R" post on the Solenoid.

My question is do I move that wire from the "R" post on the delco Solenoid to
the "I" post on the F*rd Solenoid when doing this swap, or just leave it where
it is?? Can I hear from other Model 80 owners who have made this swap??

Thanks in advance,

John Townley
San Diego, CA
65 Scout 80