>Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:56:27 -0500 (EST)
From: "daniel.r.felix.1" <dfelix2@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: International Harvestor Owners Declare War on Romance

Anyway, it is a nice day here today, and I got to thinking about when (and
if) I get my Scout on the road, how easy is it to take a half-cab off??  I
figure I could just unbolt it and stick it in the back of the Scout on
nice days and put it back on when I get home for the night...  Anybody
done this??  Will it fit in the back with no problems?  TIA.

Dan Felix