RE: Bogus lineset?

Same thing with my 80 Terra.  But on it I suspect the axle was
changed at the dealer.  I know this particular Terra sat on the
lot for quite a while and I think they swapped it to one someone
wanted a Powr-Loc in.  They had also changed the AM/FM radio out
too.  Lineset says it has an AM/FM radio and it came with a radio
plug in the dash.

Kurt.