Re: Tulare Show Info.

The aliens commander decided "Brad N" <ih_binders@domain.elided> would make a
perfect specimen for dissection, and he yelled...

>   Does anyone know how this IH show works?  Is there a registration
>fee?  I have been to the fair grounds for the International Farm Show so
>I know the area.  Is it the whole fair grounds or just a section?  What
>activites are there going to be?  Is there a good web site for this
>information?

Brad,

You pretty much just show up, look for the signs directing the IHC folks to
a special entrance, park, then go to the IHC registration tents.  They'll
be dozens of others doing the same thing, so you'll quickly figure it out
by following the crowd.

Try the Binder Bulletin web site's "Event Calendar"
(www.binderbulletin.org) for an event brochure and pre-registration
information.  I can't connect to the calendar for the moment to get you the
specific URL (possible net congestion).

See you there,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  "The road to  tyranny, we must never
Life Member of the NRA          |   forget, begins with the destruction
WA Arms Collectors              |   of the truth."
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |                     William J. Clinton
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |    10-15-95, speech at the Univ. of CT