RE: New Navistar Int'l 1 Ton....Pickup??

Here is an interesting follow up post on this subject from the BinderBulletin
TT,

I do know that at this year's annual meeting my Dad said that the truck group
was very tight lipped and said nothing about the Next Gen. Truck, no plans, no
modles, nothing. All they said was that it was being comepletly redesigned and
would look nothing likes last years models. My Dad also said that this was a
stark contrast to last year where there were models, pictures, and the
designers could not talk enough about their new truck. Sitting thinking about
this, I also realized an interesting tie in with the recent ad campaign.
Remember the ad during Monday Night Football, it would now make sense why they
want to reaquaint the public with the brand name. Close observation also shows
that the company is moving back toward the "International" brand and shying
away from "Navistar" in products. None of the new advertiusing or any of this
years calanders give any mention to "Navistar". My dad also said that this
year at the annual meeting they talked about the old company, products, etc.
for the first time since Ag. was sold off.

David Nuenke

JG