Re: KenF ...Scout Magic Mix vs Land Rover

You're right about the articulatiion on the Land Rover.  Course this comes
at a penalty.  John Hofstetter had one when his Jeep was in the shop.  He
really liked it except that his wife kept getting sick from the swaying on
the highway.  He said it had some kind of rear suspension that seemed
great for articulation but really didn't have the highway stability he is
used to in his Scout & Jeep GC, Travelall, etc.

BTW Wanda (Johns wife) probably has more off road time than 10 of us put
together.  It's not that she can't handle off road.  I have the same
problem.  If I get in avehicle which has a sway at about 1Hz, puke
follows.  GM's old boulevard ride used to make me barf when I was a kid
all the time.  Prt of the reason I got into trucks.

Stee

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776