Help in Arkansas!

Don't think my work email sent my message through on Friday, so I'm going
to resend it now from home!  I need to find out if there is anybody on
the list from the great state of Arkansas.  I have a 79 Scout in the
midst of a rebuild and my work schedule is changing and I am unable to
complete!  And, I must get the thing running soon or my wife is threating
to get rid of it and of me!!!  I could maybe deal with her getting rid of
me, but never the Scout!  So, I am looking for somebody who can work on
Scouts in the Central Arkansas area.  If anybody know's of anybody please
email me...so I can repair my Scout and my marriage.  Thanks!!!

Joe
79 Scout
Little Rock, AR
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]