Re: ihc-digest V6 #549

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999, ihc-digest wrote:

> From: MikeIIDC@domain.elided
> Subject: Re: don't laugh
>
> Joe-
>
> I'm sure you'll get plenty of ribbing about this, but the 196 is half of a
> 392!  See, 392 divided by 2 =196!!!  The 152 is half of a 345.  See, 345
> divided by 2 = 152 (and-a-half, but let's not get too technical!  I'm just
> ribbing you!).  However, they are all from the same heneral hunk of metal, as

Michael,
I am sure you will get even *more* ribbing for this, but 152*2 = 304, not
345!!  Do you need our esteemed teacher Hofsetter to give you a quick math
lesson??*big grin*  I am sure someone else has already pointed this out to
you, but I figgured I would too.:)
392/2 = 196
345/2 = 172.5 (this engine doesn't exist in the IH world...)
304/2 = 152
But you are right, they are pretty much all made out of the same chunk of
metal....
I hate to see what you will be charging your future patients. *just
kidding!*

Dan Felix