More Wagonmasters?

Allan W. tipped me off to an EBAY sale on a WM brochure.  I already had one,
but I was curious about howcome like 5 people were bidding on it when that's
like 1/2 the known Wagonmasters.  So, hey, I emailed all of them, asking if
they had one.  I got one response today:

>No, that's one of the few models we don't seem to have.  A friend in
>Asheville, NC has two ( '73 1010 & 1210) and we thought it would make a
nice
>gift.  We can pass along your info to her if you'd like us to.
>Kent & Sarah

Cool!!

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA