Re: V392E PCV Hose Routing

OK guys, regarding the "dual" flame arrestors my 72 V392E engine has
installed in the valve covers...

This is from the engine assembly section of the IH shop manual for the 76
and 77 Scout.  NOTE: Remember that we've discovered IH carried much of the
engine rebuilding information found in the shop manuals forward from
earlier years and some has little or no relevance to late Scouts, etc.

Step 65. "Install flame arrestor to left cylinder head cover.  NOTE: V-392
engine uses one flame arrestor in each cylinder head cover."

So, can someone with an IH shop manual that covers a 1972 1110 2wd pickup
please check the *emissions* section and possibly the engine section (where
the vacuum hose diagrams are) to see if they can locate a picture or
diagram which shows how these two flame arrestors are supposed to be
connected?

Pretty please?

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  "The road to  tyranny, we must never
Life Member of the NRA          |   forget, begins with the destruction
WA Arms Collectors              |   of the truth."
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |                     William J. Clinton
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |    10-15-95, speech at the Univ. of CT