Rear diff question

IH'ers:

Following up on my earlier post about the damaged side bevel gears and pinion
gears in my Dana 27. Are these gears the same for all Dana 27's or are they
different depending on the gear ratio? In other words, can I go to my local
auto recycler and pull the gears from any Dana 27 without worrying about what
the gear ratio is? Are these what are known as "spider gears"?  As you can
tell, I'm pretty ignorant about differentials and gears.
Another option might be to just find a Dana 27 with the same ratio (4.27) and
swap out the entire rear end, assuming the gears and seals are in good
condition.

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80
Tucson, AZ