Re: Traveler Top Seals

Charlie:

I'm thinking not - no sealant. You'll tear everything up if you remove it.
On my Terra/Traveler I found that IHC used a "rubber" gasket between
windshield and top and a very heavy "rubber" gasket between the top and
rear quarters.

But, in my and John Landry's estimation, if you could find some closed cell
neoprene weatherstrip about 1/4" thick and 2" wide, you'd have the
perfectly modern solution to the seal. The neoprene (whatever else they use
too) isn't subject to drying out and ozone the way the old rubber seals
are. These are modern materials.

Now, in all honesty, before I put my Traveler top on, I was unable to find
the closed cell high density foam and used regular camper tape -
temporarily of course. :-)

Tom H.