Re. Scout wanted and IH sited

Nick,

I'll sell him my white Scout for $3500 bucks!!!!  Just kidding, I couldn't do that to him.

Later,
Gary

P.s. I was watching the Superstation today and there was a movie with Kris Kristofferson (sp?) and there was a '70s red IH pickup in it.  It looked pretty cool!  I don't have the Prevue channel or a TV guide, does anyone know what movie that was?