Tranny seal

Man, I'm stuck here at work due to some PC problems.
Tom H, I hear ya.  It's been a hell of a Monday!!!
But, I suggest you check the number on the original
seal and make sure you use the same thing.  Sometimes
the rebuild kits include seals for multiple apps, like
one for a 2 wheel drive extension housing.  Your local
auto parts should be able to come up with a National
brand seal (prob what the orig was).  The last one I
did, had the wrong input seal in the kit.  The right one
added $12 to my rebuild cost.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup