SS II Back seat

My passengers get into the back seat because they are either "small" or
"agile" or both. With front seats that don't fold forward and a full
front cage, the back seat gets used by my 12 year old daughter and the
family dog.
If the top is off I can get into it:-)

I love my SS II, but for family (especially with infants) my vehicle
buying rule is "a door per family member".
The T-all is the perfect family rig (in the IH line), the kids can have
their *own* seat and never have to *share* a window, and if Mom/Dad gets
mad they can hide in the back seat which is a loooooong way away from
the front.

Willy
SS II (2 soft doors)
Montero (Five doors: mom's, dad's, daughter#1's, daughter#2's, Sage the
wonder dog's)