Navistar is hiring

Saw this ad in a manufacturing trade mag:    "Navistar is a major
manufacturer of medium and heavy duty trucks and has achieved impressive
stature in our industry.  We are also in the process of completing a
state-or-the-art stamping facility and need skilled tradesman to populate
this plant. .  . . . .4-year apprenticeship and industrial experience or 8
years of industrial experience.  . . . . Only qualified candidates should
send a resume. . . . ."