Rhino Liner vs. Dupli-color (do it yurself)

The local Auto Parts store carries Dupli-color spray on liner for $37/gal.
It also comes in spray can formula for $6/can. Has anyone tried the
do-it-yourself home job? I will either have it done by Line-X or Speed
Liner or do it myself w/ this Dupli-color stuff. I bought the spray can to
sample it and its been drying for about 24hrs now. Its not as textured as
the Rhino job and doesn't seem that durable. But it difficult to tell right
now. The longer it cures, the harder it becomes.. supposedly.

So it comes down to $37, do it myself or $370 have it done professionally.
Anybody else have experience w/ Dupli-color Bed liner?

-Les