Re: Carbless in St.Louis used to be ihc-digest V6 #530

   With burning gasoline dripping down his shirt John H yelled out these
profound words,
>Steve S. lost a whole lot of weight by only
>eating stuff that's supposed to be bad for
>you minus the carbs. I'm thinking I might
>be able to do that. And if you got a EFI
>Toyota, that would be minus the carbs,
>also.
   So, a FI Scout would then have a lower weight than a non-FI Scout?
That is going to really screw with the insurance companies heads now.
   (That was funny, by the way John.)

cookiedan@domain.elided
2 1979 Scout II's and one 1971 Scout 810