Ford Merger

Anyone else notice a similarity between our discussion of Ford buying
Navistar and the announcement that Ford is buying Volvo.  If Ford had
wanted it, I'm sure Volvo Truck would have been available also, but
instead the truck division may merge with Scania. ( OTOH, maybe Ford
didn't want Volvo Truck so they could buy Navistar in the future.)

If Ford had purchased the truck operation, it would have been interesting
since Volvo includes the remains of GMC Truck as well--about like going
to your Case dealer for IH parts!

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]