Re: Gip Marchette?

Daniel Nees wrote:

> Tom,
>    Gip does indeed live near Charlotte, are you coming down to the
> DIHxie Roundup this year? It is April 8-11.

Ummm... nice try, Dan! :-)

Actually, I think I'm going to skip my trip to MOAB in April... and hang
out in Montana for the summer... get the Scout in better shape.. the
racer ready to race (and raced).. save some money... and then it's
looking like...

RMIHR in early August.  Next weekend is the Montana 4x4 Association
Divide Ride near Ennis, MT.. so I'll be there.. maybe a week or two
"off" (we'll see what happens with NWBRU).. and maybe.. just *MAYBE* if
I have money left over.. and I feel like another 5000 miles in the
Scout.. *maybe* I'll head East in September.. if I do, I'll hit Nats,
then cruise on to Pittsburgh for a little time with my grandparents n'
such.. and then home.  We'll see.  Might depend on how well the racer
tows to RMIHR.. if there's going to be playin' in Ohio, I don't want to
be toy-less!

In the meantime.. I spend summer workin' in Montana.. (maybe I find a
weekend job to make extra money for these trips?  Hmmm....)

-Tom