Re: 2" Lift Options

O.K. let me make this perfectly clear. I have, on Ugy, a FOUR INCH
Triangle built, for Light Line, spring lift. I haven't needed to, add a
dropped Pitman Arm, twisting the front axle, adding a CV joint to the
front driveshaft, or any other modifications, except longer brake lines,
and you could get by with just the rear line replaced.
   Therefore, a 4" lift on your TYPICAL Scout is very straight forward.
(I don't consider Ken Farmer's Scout Typical, since he has had to do
some drastic mods for his 4") AND I think a 2" lift is nothing more than
a NEW stock spring replacement.

cookiedan@domain.elided
2 1979 Scout II's and one 1971 Scout 810