From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #518
Date: Mon, Jan 25, 1999, 5:20 PM

I urge anyone who has been delaying purchases of stock items from SSS
to get
motivated and help bail them out of their difficulties.  Hopefully,
the issue
with Kevin's top, as well as any similar cases, can be resolved
satisfactorily.  I'd like to see SSS and the other Light Line dealers
stay in
business for many years to come.

Jerry Muncie