Re: Super Scout

Jerry, Kevin, others,
   Knowing John Glancy and having met his brothers, I am some what
reluctant to take at face value such a story of poor customer service.
While I don't doubt that you are having trouble getting your top from
SSS, I doubt Kaylines story. Erick Foor told me earlier last year that
he was having trouble getting tops from Kayline, and he also is a Kaline
dealer.
    I have never had anything except pleasant experiances with SSS and I
don't hesitate to call them for anything.
   John Glancy is on the digest so I would rather hear his side of the
story before running off on wild, 'never buy from him again' threads as
we had last year with Rod Phillips.
   Whle it is hard as a buisness man to please everyone all the time,
and I'm sure we will all have a bad experiance some time with a vendor,
I know we need the Light Line dealers to stay in business or we might as
well scrap our Scouts and all buy Jeeps.

cookiedan@domain.elided
2 1979 Scout II's and one 1971 Scout 810