Fiber floors?

     Binders,

        In my haste I may have neglected something of the perfect fix for
     my rusty '74 T'all floors!  Wassamatta just put fiberglass layers over
     the rusty floors, and seal the rust holes for good, and make it just
     as strong?  It'd be a piece of cake to lay in some sheet and let the
     resin soak around and seal the rust, and I wouldn't have to worry
     about trapped air pockets or any of that stuff.  I could just let the
     floors rust for another 25 years, and fix them later, huh?  I really
     don't want to have to weld.  That's what's been holding me up on the
     project truck so far.

        Drop me your opinions on this, and BTW I plan to make the fiber
     part good and thick as well as far out around the edges of the rust.

        Whacha'all think?

     -Joel
     '76 Scout II (getting there)
     '75 T'all 4wd (tranny makes you tear your hair out)
     '74 T'all 2wd (Flintstone floors)

        '83 BMW R80 G/S PD "Claudia"  (Always there when I need her!)  ;)