Re: WM Starter

>Okay, curiosity duly picqued...What is "boolean"?  So with the battery
charger,
Just two conclusions: True or False.  Like a starter may not spin, or it may
spin.  However, just because it spins doesn't mean that it would meet
Landryesque conditions to be considered "good."  So think of Boolean as a
first swag at something.

>just hook up positive lead to positive post and what to test it.

By the positive post, you mean the "big" one, right?  Clip the negative to
clean metal, usually the starter head will give you a place to grip it.
Turn on the battery charger.  Now short the "S" to the positive lug with a
screwdriver (Dan meant "S", I'm sure).  The starter should both jump forward
and spin.

>you?  You ever have to mess with a starter under one of these IFS trucks?
What

I've only looked at a 100/150 once in my life, and it didn't register much.
I think jacking it up should work.  But I really have no idea.