RE: cooking burritos

RIK D DESJARDIN wrote:
> I once wrapped some burritoes up and put them between the expansion
> chamber and the belly pan of my Snowmobile; problem was they were only
> hot on one side.

Right now I'm thinking heavy pan to aid in the even flow of heat - actually
a Dutch Oven suspended between my catalytic converters.  If Tom wasn't so
busy on his Super-Porta-Potty/Shower project I'd invite him to help my work
on a convection design for my Cuisine Machine.

Ken "Wondering if this sorta creativity dies off as it warms up" Farmer