Parts Authorites: YOU

Hello everyone...I have a simple question:
I'm trying to cross-reference some spark plugs -- Champion 14 RJ12YC , with
others that are of perhaps better quality say Autolite or Bosch
(Platinums)..of course as you all know the young wipper snappers at the
parts stores cant even operate a computer much less 'know' that there were
books long before computers where used....anyway..if any one with a 4-152
uses different plugs... it would be appreciated if you could share the
info...ALSO...my oil drain plug has a recessed square cutout..kinda like
something you want to stick you socket wrench into..BUT of course its a bit
larger than a 3/8" drive but smaller than the 1/2"...what kinda tool do you
guys use...oh yeah..ONE more..the oil drain plug on my oil filter canister
is rusted on real bad and I think if I try to get it out ..it'll probably
come in pieces...is there a part # for this too...thank you...and as always
make sure you engines are warm...and watch out for this crazy weather...can
you guys believe its been near 80 degrees here in CenTex...what a winter...I
wont complain too much however...Rick
           threes always free cheese At the end of A mousetrap!!!