Scout and Pickup steering column

Anyone know if a Scout tilt column will fit in a pickup?  This one
has a "sport" wheel.  A guy at work has one.  He is selling his
78 Scout, and all his parts stock.  I already bought a bunch of
it, and I'll be selling some of it that I can't use.  His Scout is a
304/4 speed, with (I think) factory winch.  He mentioned
$1200...it has the liftgate hinge problem, rust above the
rear wheelwells, driver door dented.  Runs& drives good
though.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup