Rough Running Solved

I recently wrote to the digest asking for help as my 76 Traveler was not
running well, and I was stumped.  After much testing and replacing of parts, I
finally discovered that someone had switched 4 plug wires ( a not-so-funny
prank, I'm assuming).  I guess I'm going to have to chain down the hood, or
something . . .

Anyway, the amazing thing to me is that the thing actually would still start
and run, albeit not to well.  On the bright side, it certainly runs well now,
what with all the new parts and all....

Chris