RE: first weld

>Tom
>BTW, how old is your daughter now?  And she welds?  Can she change a
>motor out and cook breakfast before noon?
>I already have photographic evidence that she likes Scouts...
>http://walnut.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout/jpg/rmihr98/willy/firstssii/willysdaughter.jpg

Easy there Tom...
She's 17, she welds, has a hard time remembering to check the oil forget
turning a wrench (her 12 yr old sister is another story:-)) and can cook
breakfast before noon but *just* before noon.
I forgot about that photo, that was her first real off pavement driving
experience... ahhh the memories.

Willy