Re: Humble Pie.....

The Lublin Family wrote:

> Tom....That is only the new Jeepers.....To be perfectly honest with you, I
> would love to own a Jeep FC 150 or FC170...I would also settle for one of
> those boxy looking Willys Jeep trucks or a Flatfender Jeep....I could also
> make due with a Kaiser M-715....

Agreed.  And most of the Jeepers I hang out with a good folks, too (same
goes for those driving the Scout 80 knock-off Broncos).. then again, I
refuse to hand out with the snotty Jeepers anyways.. :-)

Heck, Willy C. has a FC.. and he's still cool.

> For some reason Internationals are cheaper to buy then Jeeps....A good CJ5
> Jeep will run a guy $4K or more while you can get a derivable Scout II for
> less than $1K....I dont get it....

That was my findings when looking for a toy... Jeeps started at $3k,
Scouts were always $1k.  My Scouts came with Dana 44s, V8s, and lots
more room... why would I settle for a Jeep?

Then again.. paying that much for a rig that needs that much help to
match a Scout.. all just so you can have a "Jeep"... I don't understand.

It's a Jeep Thing, and I *REALLY* don't understand.

-Tom