Humble Pie....(worst stuck)

Hello all:

The other day we got dumped on by a foot of snow!   I decided to run up to
the corner store to grab a MT. Dew and shoot the breeze with some of the
other local hunters and old truck owners.   Well I go up this one road that
had not been plowed yet.   It was basically 2 ruts in a foot of snow.  I put
the IH in 4 HI and cruised right through it.    Well I got to the corner
store and had a few laughs and decided it was time to head on home.   Well
at the store I was bragging about how tough my truck is and how it would go
through anything these Wimps in the new trucks could not go through...Well I
was driving on home and My ego was really high...Well my left front tire
started pulling my truck t'words the ditch and I could not get it to go
straight.  Well at the bat of the eye, I ditched the truck....The second I
ended up in the ditch I put the truck in 4 wheel low and literally gave it
hell!   I managed to the one of the back wheels on pavement, but the other 3
were still in snow spinning.  I had a snow shovel in the back of my truck
and shoveled out from under and around my truck...It did not help...Well to
make a long story short a BRAND NEW CHEVY pulled me out!  The guy charged
$20. to do this.   Well It could have been worse though...I could have fried
my trans or threw a U-Joint...Or got pulled out by a Toyota!   I sure ate a
piece of humble Pie that day...

If only I had a locker for the rear!

Chris "Lube" Lublin
lublin@domain.elided