Stainless brake lines

can someone tell me some specs on the scout II flexible brake lines (front
and rear) I need to know what type and size of fittings are on each end,
overall length ect.  I am planning on switching to braided stainless lines
but I need all the specs to order adapters and fittings.
I am planning to use DOT legal lines from Russell if I can come up with the
necessary adapters.
Someone said Dick cepek lines for chev 1/2 tons work if you drill the banjo
fitting out to 7/16.  does anyone know who carries these lines and price.
This would be my second option since they are not dot approved.  I dont
live in Kalifornia so I dont worry about that as much. I am concernd with
safety so if anyone has advice or sugestions I am sure they will let me
know.