Western Regionals?? whos going

I live out here in Southern California and was wondering who would be
attending the IH Western Regionals. I was thinking of posting a list of names
and E-mail address of those who are going on my web page. Does anybody else
think this would be a good idea? My thought is that if we know who will be
there maybe we could all put faces to the names and meet the group.
E-mail me is this sounds good and I will put your name on the list
twmart@domain.elided

Tom Martin

'73 Scout work in progress
'73 Scout 6 cyl auto  (stripped and gone)
http://members.aol.com/twmart/index.html