STS II Web Page - Update

Well, hi all I am happy to say there are new pics of my scout when I first got
it on my sight now.  I just got a digital camera and I should have it out of
layaway soooon! <crossing fingers>  So I should have more pic's up soon.

I have again changed the format and I think it will load a lot faster now
because I used frames. (sorry all you old browser types) If anyone has some
spare time please check it out and tell me it there are any bugs.  I removed
the guest book because I have like 4000 some visitors and only had 20 people
sign it.

Well, that's about it thanks for all the inputs over the past few months and
hope everyone is having fun out there.

Here is the address:  http://members.aol.com/ksoffroadr/index.html

Steve Tucker

Scout's owned:

74 Scout II (258) (metal half cab) sold...whoops
65 Scout (152) (parts) sold
61 Scout (152) sold...whoops
73 Scout II (345) sold
75 Scout II Traveler (345) sold
76 Scout II Traveler (345) sold
74 scout II (258) "the beast" sold
77 SS II (345) (featured in Feb. 98 4X4 Power magazine) (White one)
PS: I didn't thrash in frt. wheel drive...I fixed it right after I broke it.

76 Scout II (304) Scrap
73 Scout II (304) (metal half cab) (Soon to be my STS II)