IHC Toy question

A friend of mine on one of the aviation lists sent me this and I don't get
the catalog he's referring to.  Do any of you get it and what's the scoop on
it?

:John, you're a big IH fan aren't you?  I just paged through the new
:L.L.Bean "Early Spring" catalog and on pages 6 and 7 there's a picture
:of a way-cool convertible truck.  There's clearly an IH logo on the
:side but the picture is blurred (to give the illusion of speed) so I
:can't make out the logos on the back.  Do you get, or have you seen
:this catalog?  Have any idea what model truck that is?  The thing
:looks like-new, but there are pictures of restored classics on other
:pages, so I suppose they used some car club to "model" for their
:catalog.

If you get the LL Bean catalog, take a look and let me know.

John Stricker

jstricke@domain.elided

"I didn't spend all these years getting to the top of the food chain
just to become a vegetarian"