wheel repair

I recently got a set of '64 Scout 4x4 16 inch rims off my parts Scout to put
on my '65. I prepped them all up, painted them w/ 3 coats of rusty metal
primer and then shot them w/ some silver. However, when I brought them down to
the tire place to have my new 32's mounted, the tire people discovered some
small hairline cracks between the lug nuts and the center hole on two of the
wheels. I tried ordering some more from Coonrod's, but he has taken over a
month and still hasn't broken the tires off let alone shipped them. I came up
with an elaborate plot whereby I use a bead of JB Weld over the inside and
outside of the cracks. Think this'll hold, or will it crack from the flexing
of the wheel? Any other possible repair options? Thanks,
Devin Smith
'65 Scout 80 turbo