727 bull gear

Anyone have the bull-gear *nut* size handy?  I locked the garage last
night and neglected to put my calipers on the output-shaft bull-gear
retaining nut so I can buy the appropriate socket.

'77 727 from a Scout II.

I pulled the valve body out last night.. now to stop at the hardware
store for some 3" dowel and some 7" long 3/8" NC bolts and a few nuts n'
washers... Dan Nees, didn't you look in the IH service manual where it
shows you how to MAKE the slide-hammers you need?  So that means the
pump comes out tonight..

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
Back to disassembling the 727 for the racer for a few days.. then file
for a title..