Thanks for the help...

Harvesters,

Thanks to those who offered advice on precautions to take when storing
my Scout.  I apologize for not responding earlier, but my life right now
is consumed by preparations for moving.  So much so, that I feel it
necessary to unsubscribe from the list for a while.

I'd like to say, though, before I leave, that I think the IHC digest is
an example of the very best that the internet has to offer.  Were it not
for all you Harvesters, I'm sure I would have sold my Scout in
frustration, scant months after buying it.

Thank you.

In the immortal words of Mr. Schwarzenegger, "I'll be back."

Hofs, here's a reference you're more likely to catch: "I shall return."
:^)

Rob H.
75 Scout II