re: Looking for tool box & mousetrap

I saw one of those wheeled toolboxes at Sears (I think that's where),
made of plastic. I think it was around $20 or so. Not too bad of a deal.

As for mice, I find that the classic trap works best - cheese or peanut
butter -SNAP! he's dead. I hear ferrets work pretty well too. If you
really can't get rid of them, try putting some moth balls in the back of
your monitor. They hate them and will stay away. I scatter moth balls
around my cars when they get packed away for the winter, just to insure
that the little buggers don't chew everything up. Last year, I didn't
get around to putting them in my '71 Swinger and they ate through the
mint headliner (doh!).
-Bennett