More Towing

Oh, I should add...

Flat towing the '74 SII (with hardtop) behind my '77 SII (4" lift, 33s)
handled about as well (regarding the sway n' such) as when I used my
friend's '79 Bronco and 9' or 10' flatbed to haul a SII home.. a '77,
with no seats, no doors, no hood, no tailgate, very little sheetmetal at
all.. no axles, but a 345/727/D20 and a 'cage.. I think I went a little
more than 45mph on the way home, but it bucked and pushed me around a
little bit just like flat towing another Scout behind the Scout.

Maybe.. with the Big Bronco, I just cared less about the swaying and
jerking.. and just dealt with it.  Of course, that tow was during the
day, not at night with snow.. ;)

-Tom