re: fire truck

>Steve,
>    Wow! an IHC fire truck! I can't imagine a cooler toy. Gotta get me one
of them
>so I can win next years watter fight with my boss at the annual pig roast.
Do you
>have any cool plans for the pump and tank?
>   Grant McDowell

Grant,
	It is pretty cool (at least I think so and so does my local oil refinery).
 The fire dept. scavenged most everything off the beast except: the PTO
winch, the moveable spot lights mounted at the top corners of the
windshield, and the utility bed (w/o tank, pump, etc...).  Thanks to John
Landry for helping me get the carb fine tuned today and figuring out who to
work the PTO.
SEC	'79 SSII & '70 1300D