Terry's PS back to manual

It's not a *crazy* idea.. since my TE is certainly "useable" w/out assist.
The manual (I don't know why we call them that!!) boxes have lower ratios to
compensate some.

Plus you should be able to get the box for next to nothing.. as everybody
else is going the opposite way!  Including me. However, I will want to keep
the unassisted box for a while so that the donor truck remains mobile.

You'll miss it... but you can then just keep an eye open for a deal.

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA