Re: clutch

Daniel Nees wrote:

> Willy,
>    I just so happen to be on line right now and was kinda looking
> forward to a message to respond to, unfortunantly, I know next to
> nothing about clutches.

Good evening Dan, sent the message then watched a movie so sorry to keep
you hanging.

>    Now, if you want to talk about clutch packs in automatic trannies,
> then maybe I can help. <g>

no auto expertise needed here, I take autos to the pros because they are
filled with magic fluids and smoke:-0

>    Although just from what you describe, it sounds like something isn't
> right. Maybe you can adjust the clutch? Have you done this?

never have, and with the sudden onset of symptoms I am not hopeful for a
fix as simple as an adjustment.

Willy