Re: ihc-digest V6 #453

Allan,
I don't have dual gas tanks, but I can't figure out why a person would need
two pumps. I can see that having two pumps controlled by separate switches
could replace other means of tank selection and also give the vehicle a
backup fuel system available just by flipping a switch. I don't know the
answer to your 670 question. Sorry.
John Hofstetter