Cam Degree-ing

>> Great... got it.  Did your cam come with a specification card in the
box...
>> a card which shows the exact opening and closing points of the valves at
>> certain lift (so you can "degree" the cam after installation)?

>Exactly how is this done with the IH gear drive?

Darrel, John,
I have seen offset keys before, though they were aimed at the Chevy market.
I'm not sure if they would fit an IHC.  But they were available in set
increments,
and came in a set.  Of course, you are kind of limited in the amount of
change
possible due to the width if the keyway, and the need for some overlap to
make
it a "key".  So this is one way to alter things without skipping a whole
tooth.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup