Re: 4 wheel drive noises, More info...

You're thinking too small, Dan...

I'd put my laptop in the truck, and wire a microphone up to the suspect
area, and then make a WAV file and put it on my webpage..

Heck, this summer when I rewire the garage, I'm running Ethernet along
with phones... then, when I need help, I'll fire up the computer in the
garage, plug in the video camera to the capture board, and we can all
Cu-SeeMe videoconference as I tear down a transmission or show my latest
piece of destruction.  Audio and video.